All persons entering THRILL OF THE HUNT, whether as a shooter or spectator, must complete a Liability Waiver and must read, understand and agree to obey the Safety Rules.
Persons 18 years of age and older must sign a liability waiver.
CLICK HERE to download printable Liability Waiver form.
Persons under 18 years of age must have a Liability Waiver signed ONLY by a parent or legal guardian. The form for Minors is at the bottom of the Adult’s Liability Waiver. CLICK HERE to download printable Liability Waiver form.
All persons, shooters and spectators, must acknowledge that they understand the safety rules and that they agree to abide by them, and must sign a safety Rules form. CLICK HERE to download printable Safety Rules form.
THRILL OF THE HUNT – Range and Safety Rules
Targets in 3D events are life-size replicas of a variety of wildlife. These events combine the skills of determining distance to the target, determining what part of the target to hit and the actual shot.
All shooters and spectators must read the rules below, and sign to signify that these rules are understood
and will be obeyed.
- All shooters must sign in and prepay fees, before shooting. Signing in constitutes acceptance and
understanding of all listed rules and regulations.
- No alcohol permitted on range.
- No one will step forward of the shooting line until shooting has ceased, all shooters have acknowledged the cease fire, all bows are hung, and the RED light has been turned on by the Range Safety Office.
- Shooting will not commence until all shooters are on or behind the shooting line and the GREEN light has been turned on by the Range Safety Officer.
- During nocking, drawing and shooting, arrows must be pointed ONLY TOWARDS THE INTENDED TARGET. If your draw weight requires that you raise your arrow above target height to draw, you must reduce weight.
- Shoot at designated targets only.
- Shoot down range only from designated ground shooting points. No cross-range shooting.
- Shoot from the platform only at designated targets or at targets approved by the Range Safety Officer.
- Broad heads of any type are prohibited when shooting 3D targets. Broadheads may be shot ONLY at the broad head tuning block target under the direct supervision of our designated Range Safety Officer.
- The use of Judo Points or small game hunting heads is prohibited. Use only field or target points.
- Anyone acting in an unsafe or unruly manner will be required to leave the promises as directed by our
Range Safety Officer, and no refund of fees paid shall be provided. Evidence of intoxication from alcohol or drugs shall be deemed both unsafe and unruly. All persons entering our facility must be sober.
- The signer, below, specifically agrees to reimburse Thrill Of The Hunt for any damage or injury the shooter or minors in their care cause due to a violation of any of the rules stated in this document.
- Smoking is prohibited in the range building.
- Range finders are prohibited during tournaments.
- During tournaments binoculars may be used as specified for that event.
- Members have preference over guests when range is crowded.